Didn't give in

I'm going on 3 weeks of not being tempted by Sonic Blasts, Sheridan's Custard (namely the Wedding Cake Concrete), or Krispy Kreme donuts!!!! I know it sounds like a small hurdle, but it's rather huge for me!! I'm a sweet freak!!!!!

Replies

• I'm going on 3 weeks of not being tempted by Sonic Blasts, Sheridan's Custard (namely the Wedding Cake Concrete), or Krispy Kreme donuts!!!! I know it sounds like a small hurdle, but it's rather huge for me!! I'm a sweet freak!!!!!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Good for you! you're a strong lady!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Congrats girl! Stay Strong! :wink:

lol, I hear you! I have been going through two weeks of craving, Chimichanga's, Carne Asada Fries, basically anything fried, cheesy etc. mmmm! Today was very difficult but I didn't give in either! yea!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    0002013F.gif
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Congrats to you...that is no small hurrdle...everyone that is here and a part of this site will agree...that is a wonderful accomplishment for you...one I have never over came...I try, but I never can. I always end up eating a small bit of it. Big sweets girl myself. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I'm going on 3 weeks of not being tempted by Sonic Blasts, Sheridan's Custard (namely the Wedding Cake Concrete), or Krispy Kreme donuts!!!! I know it sounds like a small hurdle, but it's rather huge for me!! I'm a sweet freak!!!!!

you're doing AWESOME!! Hey, it's tough to kick the carbs to the curb!! You may not believe it now but it WILL get easier, the longer we go without our simple carbs ...well if you give yourself a treat of one at some point....sometimes you wonder how you ever even ate that stuff. LOL Like it's to sweet ya know....compared to when you do clean eating.

It's tough at first but you're DOING it....proud of you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Thanks everyone for the encouragement! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!