DONE. 158 to 131 <3

Options
barbiex3
barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
I took a health class for my college gen. ed., and I took a survey/quiz about my drinking... turns out I drank about 3,000 calories a week on alcoholic beverages alone. After this, I decided I needed to change my lifestyle. I've always been VERY active. In high school I was an all state athlete, and even on the off season, I worked out. Even at my biggest I was going to the gym 3+ times a week. My diet was GARBAGE tho, so I cleaned it up a little and dropped around 27 pounds and 4 inches off my waist & 5.5 off my hips.

Today when working out, I was doing jump squats and felt my thigh muscle-- it was hard as a rock, and I did not have any fat shaking on my thighs for once in my life, so I decided I am done trying to lose weight! ha I don't have much fat left to lose, so I'm going to stop before it gets out of control ;)

**THERE IS NO QUICK FIX** I HAVE TO SECRETS FOR YOU; JUST HARD WORK & PERSERVERENCE*

I'm 5 7.25

Before:
158 LBS
27% BODY FAT
39-29-40

PC250183-1.jpg

(yup.. I ate that whole thing by myself and a whole pizza too-- no biggy ha)

PC200077-1.jpg

P5070019.jpg

NOW:

131 LBS
18% Body Fat
34-25-34.5

DSCF1001.jpg

278820_1830000391145_1274400161_31653032_2456790_o.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

Replies

• lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Good work!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    ooh my girl. You look gooooood.

Good luck on getting toned up and getting that body fat % down.
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    Holy scheisse!! You MUST tell me how you toned your stomach so well - I am heading from 145 to 125 very slowly and need to tone up my stomach muscles....YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
  • barbiex3
    Options
    Holy scheisse!! You MUST tell me how you toned your stomach so well - I am heading from 145 to 125 very slowly and need to tone up my stomach muscles....YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!

http://www.bodyrock.tv/
    =] I swear by her
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great Job girl! You look AMAZING!!!
  • kmorneault7
    Options
    Maybe you mentioned it in your post but how long did it take you? Did you take any supplements? What was your diet?

Sorry, I know I'm drilling you, but I'm about 141 looking to get to 118(ish).
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm really similar stats to you started at the same and wanting to get to 135 how long has it taken you? I'm currently at 147.

You look terrific!
  • barbiex3
    Options
    Maybe you mentioned it in your post but how long did it take you? Did you take any supplements? What was your diet?

Sorry, I know I'm drilling you, but I'm about 141 looking to get to 118(ish).

I started MFP at 145, and it took me 2 months to lose 15 pounds. The 158-145 I was not really trying to lose but it took about 3 months. I did not take supplements regularly, and my diet was just whatever I wanted staying in my goal
  • barbiex3
    Options
    I'm really similar stats to you started at the same and wanting to get to 135 how long has it taken you? I'm currently at 147.

You look terrific!

I started MFP at 145 and it took me about 6 weeks to get to 132.
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    You look great :)
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options

You look terrific!

I started MFP at 145 and it took me about 6 weeks to get to 132.

Oh wow that's quick! Hoping to get there by Sep 3. Fingers crossed!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    you look great!! congrats :)
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Great work, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I wanna be like you when I grow up!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • ashleyexacto
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats! :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    HOt bod! great job :0)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and I'm glad you realize that. :flowerforyou:
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Dang girl those abs. u look so fabulous....
  • ecp2698
    ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Inspiration for me, I have similar stats! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!