Logging your exercise during the 30ds?

Options
When you log your exercise for the day- if you do.. What do you jot down?

Replies

• Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    before i got my hrm i put it under circuit training :)
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, general for 25 minutes. When I ate the calories it alotted back I lost weight like a dream. :)
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I guess circuit training is the way to go.

I logged it as strength training, but after reading everyone else's response, I think I should change it...Especially after looking at the calorie burn difference!! Logging it as strength training only gave me about 90 calories back (which seemed a little low after how hard I was puffing when I was done)! I also used log it as calisthenics, which was still about 130 cals for 20 min.
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ahh this does make sense hah. Circuit training it is! I was thinking it was going to be tedious and I was going to have to log each exercise haha! Thanks guys :)
  • AnotherMichelle
    Options
    I guess circuit training is the way to go.

I logged it as strength training, but after reading everyone else's response, I think I should change it...Especially after looking at the calorie burn difference!! Logging it as strength training only gave me about 90 calories back (which seemed a little low after how hard I was puffing when I was done)! I also used log it as calisthenics, which was still about 130 cals for 20 min.

Oh wow, no kidding hah now you know! Ps- love your UG ;) that would be mine as well!
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Oh wow, no kidding hah now you know! Ps- love your UG ;) that would be mine as well!
    [/quote]

LOL!! Thanks!! It's been a dream of mine for many moons! ;)
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was curious and looked in here and wanted to see what others were saying.

I use my HRM which gave me: 240 but using the circuit training general I get: 405 for the same time amount.

That is a big difference. I just hope my HRM is correct and I am not under eating! So confusing!! lol
  • AnotherMichelle
    Options
    I was curious and looked in here and wanted to see what others were saying.

I use my HRM which gave me: 240 but using the circuit training general I get: 405 for the same time amount.

That is a big difference. I just hope my HRM is correct and I am not under eating! So confusing!! lol

Oh geez, I didnt think of that. Thats considerably more using the CT- General. Hm... Now im curious. I hope im not eating TO much now haha.