Replies

• Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank You for Sharing.
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would rather be fat than consume the amount of artificial sweetener she pushes.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I would rather be fat than consume the amount of artificial sweetener she pushes.

Go for it! Like I said before, I use her for ideas and adjust her recipes to better fit my taste. No need for negativity :)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    very interesting! WHy havent I heard of her before? Am i really that sheltered! Im going to try some of these recipes.

Thanks for sharing!
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I adore Hungry Girl! I have tried SOOOO many of her recipes! Some are better than others but they are all worth a shot!
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have seen that show and have been on her website. I, personally, don't use that much artifiiail sweeteners, but she does have some awesome ideas. I made her version of mac 'n cheese and everyone loved it! It was nice to put something on the table that all of my family could enjoy!!

Has anyone made her chocolate cake that she makes in the microwave, in a coffee mug?? Just curious!
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've made the chocolate cake mug! It was pretty good. Not my favorite, but good for a chocolate fix.