Ellelit....I'm here... kinda...

Options
well, it's been the week from hell... trying to make it until saturday. the food has been spotty, but i am trying to work through the stress without going off the deep end too much. it's been really tough, but there has been no time to eat (grab n go) and no time to cook with the long hours leading up to our AGM. i haven't given up or anything, don't worry :)

i'm trying i'm trying, i just dont have time to post. i'll do a fulllll post on sunday i promise lol. i haven't bailed out or given up or anything, just busy. hey, life happens!

thanks for the support guys. i'm still truckin!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    well, it's been the week from hell... trying to make it until saturday. the food has been spotty, but i am trying to work through the stress without going off the deep end too much. it's been really tough, but there has been no time to eat (grab n go) and no time to cook with the long hours leading up to our AGM. i haven't given up or anything, don't worry :)

i'm trying i'm trying, i just dont have time to post. i'll do a fulllll post on sunday i promise lol. i haven't bailed out or given up or anything, just busy. hey, life happens!

thanks for the support guys. i'm still truckin!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Good to know. I was getting worried about you. Hang in there!