21 day NO BINGE Challenge--Need your support and motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I started adding you all as friends and totally forgot that MFP only lets you add 5 at a time. So...Either send me a request or I will try to make sure I have everyone tomorrow! We can DO this!

Mary Beth
  • motv8ed
    motv8ed Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi...ok, I'm sliding in at the last minute.....count me in please! I am such a binge eater and lately I have been COMPLETELY out of control so this will hopefully help!!!
  • RoseVernon
    RoseVernon Posts: 88
    Options
    Count me in!
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!
  • Buffalogirl227
    Buffalogirl227 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Could really use the support ! July 30th will be here before you know it!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Just ate a chocolate mindlessly. Cleanng out my daughters room, she has recently moved into the city, but still has most of her stuff here and of course left in a mess. So I find a chocolate bar and not even thinking ate it. Not really binging, but no control or thought just like binging. Small hic up. So not only must I use H.A.L.T must also be AWARE at all of times of traps around us. :laugh: I am starting today with this challenge because I feel my today is your tomorrow. Already sunday 10th July, 2pm here in Sydney Australia. :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMarie37
    LauraMarie37 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I LOVE this challenge and can't wait to do my best to meet it!
  • journey2size10
    Options
    I was JUST thinking of doing this myself..I did another 21 day challenge that ended on the 4th of july and would love to do another! Good luck to everyone and I hoep to most each day! feel free to friend me, I need all the motivation I can get to finally reach my goal
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have struggled my whole life with emotional eating... please count me in! I want to know that I can do this... I can make the choice not to eat something when I am not actually hungry. Let's do it! :)
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Yup this is what i need its crazy eat one bad thing and you can't stop! i need this challenge :)