Hello

jrdjrd
jrdjrd Posts: 4 Member
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello folks,

Since the time I found my BMI to be 35.7 I didn't know what actions to take. Why did it take me this long to notice my weight gain? I was just not taking a good care of my body.

I am here because I need to form healthy eating and physical activity habits.

I need to associate with people who understand the challenges of changing unhealthy eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle and that is why I am here.

My first goal is to form above mentioned habits, and by doing so I intend to lose 100 lbs by the end of next year (Dec 2012).

Thanks for reading! :smile:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Welcome and good luck on your new healthy journey.
  • I wish you the best of luck! I think we are at two very different places so I can't really relate, but this site seems great, I'm sure you'll find someone :)
  • madamgaga
    madamgaga Posts: 2
    Hello everybody! I just signed up with my fitness pal and I'm excited! I have long and short term goals in mind and have found exercise and dancing to be very helpful in keeping myself motivated. I'm committed to my health as well as my weight loss. Cheers to a healthy heart and you. :flowerforyou:
    Peace and Blessings
    Madam Gaga
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    I am only here a couple weeks and we can all use more friends to help us on this journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Good Luck and here's to a great new lifestyle for all of us!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Best of luck to you and welcome! This is an inspiring, welcoming and warm place to be. Just be realistic about your timetable. Go get 'em!:smile:
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Hello to all new members! This site is awesome and I am new to it myself as of a week ago! I have fallen in love with it! The people on here are so great! Hope you all like it! Add me if you like. :)
This discussion has been closed.