Well DARN.

Options
Hi. My name is Lori and I ate a Wendy's Chicken sandwich and french fries from the drive-thru at Midnight last night. So today is day 1 again of being clean. Glad to be here.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey it happens from time to time! No worries. You can do it! Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - that was a VERY fast return! You did great!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    PS. If that had been me, I would have skipped the fries. And bought a Frosty!!!!!!!!!!

*wink*
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    Oh well.....today is a new start and guess what....you will eat there again and it will be OK!!!! This is not about limiting yourself, just being more aware of what you are eating and learning to eat better most of the time! After all...none of us a perfect all the time!!!:blushing:
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    PS. If that had been me, I would have skipped the fries. And bought a Frosty!!!!!!!!!!

*wink*

I would have too!! I also know people who would have gotten both and dunked the fried in the frosty! That just grosses me out!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    If I went through there I would have had a bacon cheeseburger with the fries...but instead I had some chili from there last night lol
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options

*wink*

MMMmmmm Frosty!!!!!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    well atleast u are back it happens to all of us ( me quite often unfortunately ) but atleast u didnt use it as an excuse to just give up and eat whatever u want right?
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options

*wink*

lol, if it had been ME i would have kept the fries AND bought a frosty. nothin like fresh fries dipped in a cool chocolate frosty.....mmmmm :drinker:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    -=Says together for with the group=- "Hi, Lori!" :wink:

Wendys is usually what gets me in general....I hope you at least enjoyed it!!
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I think we've all 'slipped' in our quest for a healthy lifestyle, the first step is to take responsibility for your choices and you've done that, then acknowledge and accept the consequences of your choices (possible weight gain), finally, forgive yourself for being 'human' and get back 'on the wagon', which you've done as well. Welcome back!
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I love Wendy's but have learned to make better choices.
    Their grilled chicken salads are good.
    About once a week I have a large chili and plain baked potato.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options

*wink*

lol, if it had been ME i would have kept the fries AND bought a frosty. nothin like fresh fries dipped in a cool chocolate frosty.....mmmmm :drinker:

that sounds like bites of cold grease