Looking for Some MFP Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• KristyO25
    KristyO25 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm about to turn 26 in a couple of weeks so I definitely can relate to you. You'll get so much support here! We CAN do this!!!
  • smreynolds71
    Options
    Hi Bee! I am new to MFP as well and I can totally relate to what you are saying. I also have close to a 100 pounds to lose and I know WE CAN DO THIS! I am also trying to get my daughter to join, maybe seeing all of us transform our lives she will get motivated to transform hers. She is only 17 and has about 150 pounds to lose. I want her to see this can be done!
  • journey2size10
    Options
    When I read this, it sounded alike like some of the things about myself. I went to the beach and could not parasail because of my weight! I was always afraid to EVEN TRY riding amusement rides, because I refused to take a walk of shame if I could not fit in it, so I avoided them like the plague. I moved away from home to a new city and gained even more weight!
    I love your goals being non scale related, the scale is an evil *kitten* (excuse my french, lol) and although I know I love how I feel eating well and exercising, we all know deep down that the scale does count, anyone who tells you otherwise is full of it!
    now, back to the sweet trina we all know and love, lol
    good luck with your goals and I'll be sending my request to you in two shakes (protein shakes that is) :drinker:
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bee, yes you can do this!!!!!! MFP is a fabulous site, a fantastic group of people who will support & motivate you. I've joined the site in May & have lost 22 pounds so far. The support here is fantastic. We are on in the same boat here, wanting to lose weight & get healthy. We understand what you are go through. You can definately do this. Sending a friend request to you. Good luck, & welcome aboard.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!