<new girl ha

Options
I heard about this site on a LiveJournal community.
Most of my friends are thin or my chubby friends are just lazy and won't work out with me.
I've noticed I do better losing weight when I have someone to keep me motivated and talk about our days yada yada.
I'm 22 and I have a 4 year old daughter, Jadyn.. Oh and I'm casey haha.
I live in Tennessee the eastern part.
I took phentermine about 2 years ago and lost 50 lbs on it in 3 months, but it gave me panic attacks and I had to stop taking it and gained 40 lbs back due to going back to my old ways.
This time I really want to get healthy and stay that way... just not for me but my little girl.

Hope you guys have a good day!!!!

Replies

• caseym22
    Options
    I heard about this site on a LiveJournal community.
    Most of my friends are thin or my chubby friends are just lazy and won't work out with me.
    I've noticed I do better losing weight when I have someone to keep me motivated and talk about our days yada yada.
    I'm 22 and I have a 4 year old daughter, Jadyn.. Oh and I'm casey haha.
    I live in Tennessee the eastern part.
    I took phentermine about 2 years ago and lost 50 lbs on it in 3 months, but it gave me panic attacks and I had to stop taking it and gained 40 lbs back due to going back to my old ways.
    This time I really want to get healthy and stay that way... just not for me but my little girl.

Hope you guys have a good day!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I LOVE eastern TN. So beautiful.

I hope you like this site as much as some of us do! It is a good place to keep you motivated b/c you can see everything you're doing in front of you (as long as you log things properly). The people are good motivators, too. Best of luck!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you much success:flowerforyou:
  • sheffiej
    Options
    Welcome!:bigsmile: I know what your feeling, I did the whole Hydroxycut type thing for a while but now I just take good multi vitamins and a protien shake after I workout and really watch my diet and I'm getting better results without the added supplements. So just do at least 30mins of Cardio a day and really watch your diet and its all good! :happy: