NSV

Options
earthsember
earthsember Posts: 435 Member
Hell yes!! Finished Day 10 of Level 1 of 30 Day Shred today. I'm extremely excited. I've actually seen the scale move some after a SIX MONTH plateau. My pants feel a bit looser, and I can also feel a huge difference in my arm and leg muscles.

Ladies - I'm 225 lbs (I updated my ticker every 10 lbs, seeing the smaller increments as goals helps motivated me. I started this journey at close to 280!). Don't get intimidated by the Shred, if I can do it ANYONE can!

I can't wait to see what level 2 brings!

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    yay!!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Way to go!! I am about to start day 1 literally right now!!
  • earthsember
    Options
    Yay!!! Way to go!! I am about to start day 1 literally right now!!

Good for you! :D:D It seems like hell at first, but gets really fun after 2 or 3 days!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Great job! Kick *kitten*!
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome!! Keep it up girl!
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    right on, I'm on day 3 of level two...lol...my first day I was like WTH, but it's getting so much easier and I'm seeing some major changes, can't wait to see my after pics :)
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    congratulation on your success way to go!!!

its also great to hear that you kept going after hitting a plateau it just goes to show you that as long as you keep chipping away at those pounds someting is going to come off.

great job.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm losing 100 + pounds and your comment encouraged me.. Where do i find this SHRED you speak of? Please help. :happy:
  • earthsember
    Options
    I'm losing 100 + pounds and your comment encouraged me.. Where do i find this SHRED you speak of? Please help. :happy:

Hi! It's the 30 Day Shred video by Jillian Michaels. I picked it up at Target in the exercise equipment section for $10 :) I believe Netflix has it as well, and I've heard some people saying they've ordered it from Amazon and WalMart in the $10 range too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!