fair food

Options
lazatin
lazatin Posts: 452 Member
Oh Funnel Cake at the park...you were so beautiful and golden and such a lucious layer of powered sugar....I loved looking at you..:love: and then walking AWAY! Yep...didn't touch any of that over priced greasy fair type food.:0 Anyway you look at it I saved 760 calories...imagine that..760 calories in one cake! WOW!!!!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love those too! Good for you for having willpower and resistance! :flowerforyou:
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you!!!!
    Some temptations are just easier to look at when you think of the work you hav done to get this far in your new lifestyle journey.
    Keep up the good work!!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Awesome willpower!! Wish me luck, I'm going to the fair tomorrow!
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great work girl! That's awesome :D
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Awesome willpower!! Wish me luck, I'm going to the fair tomorrow!

Good Luck! i knew if i ate it I would just be wasting my workout this morning...but man it smelled SOOOOOOO GOOD! I;m having some trail mix instead:)
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    OOOhh,,, you just gave me a reason to skip the fair this year - honestly, don't know if I can resist that. Most things I can just sample and walk away - funnel cake, don't know about (like my love for Cinnabon - so glad they closed the one near me!)

Excellent that you were able to walk away. I can believe the calories, you're a strong woman!
  • luvamig
    luvamig Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Over 700 cals? More like the un-fair... am I right?! Lol
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! We went last week and I shared a chocolate covered banana with my son, yum!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!