Cellulite!!!

Options
I just noticed that I have cellulite on the backs/sides of my thighs! Is there any way to get rid of it, or at least make it less visible?? :(

Replies

• tkimbre2
    tkimbre2 Posts: 63
    Options
    I do too!!!! I want to see what everyone suggests!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Since I've been working out and eating better, I (and my husband) have noticed a big decrease in the "cottage cheese" butt and thighs I have going on. There's still some, but it's gotten quite a bit better.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    UGH haaaate my cellutlite! i was told it will never go away but that there are creams to help minimize them. If you find a solution, please share! I would love to get rid of mines too!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    While I don't have an answer, I am curious to see if anyone else does.
    And what about that pyramid of fat between my arm and chest???
  • jnoire
    jnoire Posts: 43
    Options
    Dry Brushing and Drinking Long Life Cocktail.

Long Life Cocktail Recipe - From Ann Loise Gittleman
    1 rounded tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
    8 oz of cranwater (4oz of Pure Cranberry Juice to 28 oz of water)
    Stevia to taste.

Cranberry Juice must be pure 100% cranberry juice. Not Ocean spray! Try Lakewood or Trader Joes 100% cranberry juice.
    I recommend Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed. Keep in the fridge or freezer after opening.
    Stevia helps with the sourness of the cranberry juice. Do not use sugar!

You can make a large batch of the Cranwater but do not put in the Flaxseed until you are ready to drink the juice. Put the flaxseed in when you make each glass.

Drink this 2 times a day (once upon waking, and once before bed) and you will see the cellulite melt away.

Hope this helps!
    :smile:
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    As you loose weight you will lose it. Ive lost it. Good luck to you!
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Definitely try strength training (plus a healthy diet, obviously). 30 Day Shred has helped me a lot. Good luck!(:
  • Kamar4
    Options
    did this work for you then?:smile: