62lbs down (30lbs since may 1st) with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Thats great,you are doing brilliant,I cant shift a pound and Im doing all like I should:sad: still Im enjoying a healthier lifestyle that should count for something!:laugh:
  • change_happens
    Options
    Love it! I need to drop 62lbs... oh... and I love, love, love your glasses :)

keep up the good work!
  • Louisemyers29
    Louisemyers29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It takes the mind a little longer to catch up with the body when it comes to weight loss. (Well I've found rebuilding self esteem is certainly a much greater task than losing weight.)
    I think we all have days when we feel like we're back at the start but you just have to keep reminding yourself of what you have achieved.

You look great! :happy:
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • smurfette21
    Options
    wow you look like a totally different person. I remember when I lost 18kg (39.6 lb) and I would just sit in front of the mirror with old photos looking at the difference. I couldn't see the change until I had a photo of my old self infront of me.
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    So inspiring! well done, you look amazing :smile:
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    You look like one of the kids in your last photo........I had to figure out who is the mom and who are the kids...........EXCELLENT JOB, WAY TO GO................LLoyd
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Wow! How did u do it? Good for you! :flowerforyou:
    Hope I can stay motiavated on my exercise regime too. :smile:

well the first month i couldn't work out at all so i just focused on eating super healthy. i never went above 1200 on weekdays and 1500 on weekends. i cut out all alcohol. then the second month i started doing turbo fire and still continued eating healthy. i lost 10lbs. this month i haven't really lost anything yet. however, i've lost crazy inches. since may 1st i've lost 2.5 inches on my chest, 3 inches off my butt, 5 inches off my waist, and an inch off each leg. it's funny because my weigh in and measurements were done on 6/29/11 and i was 193. i ended getting to 191 but then bounced up to 195 once i started running 4 miles a day and walking 4 miles a day. i'm now back to 193 but since 6/29 i've lost an inch off my wast. :-) so the weight is still stagnant but the inches aren't!
  • femmerides
    Options
    It takes the mind a little longer to catch up with the body when it comes to weight loss. (Well I've found rebuilding self esteem is certainly a much greater task than losing weight.)
    I think we all have days when we feel like we're back at the start but you just have to keep reminding yourself of what you have achieved.

You look great! :happy:

that's exactly how i feel sometimes. but i know i need to appreciate how far i've come and stop focusing so much on where i want to be. i just want to be fit and healthy.
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself...great job!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    I can def see a difference! Great job!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    WOW, look at the side by side. You look like a different person.

before-after.jpg
  • femmerides
    Options
    WOW, look at the side by side. You look like a different person.

before-after.jpg

oh dude! that's awesome! thank you!
  • Kristin9902
    Kristin9902 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! good job!
  • femmerides
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - your pictures show some awesome work and dedication. Your success is inspiring!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!!! U look fantastic :)
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!