Extra Skin?

Options
2»

Replies

• naisey
    naisey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was 308. I got down to about 180 and had a tummy tuck, breast lift and the skin cut off my arms.
    My aunt had similar weight loss and no probs. I think if you've got stretch marks
    then you'll have loose skin. If not, should be fine
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing if you lose gradually and healthily over a longer time your skin adapts as you lose.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I started at 198, and now am at 142, a little on the belly, but the rest is actually not that bad. also had 2 kids and major stretchmarks, life is life
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I started at 223 lbs and Im currently 170 (still have another 40-50 lbs to lose hopefully). So far I have some loose skin but I cant tell how much it'll be until Im done. My tummy is way smaller than it use to be though so Im happy with how its coming out so far. I have 4 kids so Im pretty sure I will never have that flat tummy with no loose skin :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!