New to MFP. Getting married in 6 months

linzpoo
linzpoo Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So my fiance and I decided it was time to change our eating/exercising habits and we are now on our way to a more healthy, fit life together.

I will admit 6 weeks ago I initially started this to lose weight for the wedding and have every say "Oh wow, she looks so good!", but now it has become a lifelong commitment that I have made.

I don't think I could ever go back to what I used to eat! Just the thought of those Taco Bell binges makes me shutter.

I have come to look forward to my daily workout and I carry water with me every where I go. I feel great!

So far I have lost 2 inchs from my waist and I'm fitting into pants I haven't fit in for a year.

Goodluck to everyone here and I will keep you all updated on the wedding and the weight loss progress :flowerforyou:

-Z

Replies

• So my fiance and I decided it was time to change our eating/exercising habits and we are now on our way to a more healthy, fit life together.

I will admit 6 weeks ago I initially started this to lose weight for the wedding and have every say "Oh wow, she looks so good!", but now it has become a lifelong commitment that I have made.

I don't think I could ever go back to what I used to eat! Just the thought of those Taco Bell binges makes me shutter.

I have come to look forward to my daily workout and I carry water with me every where I go. I feel great!

So far I have lost 2 inchs from my waist and I'm fitting into pants I haven't fit in for a year.

Goodluck to everyone here and I will keep you all updated on the wedding and the weight loss progress :flowerforyou:

-Z
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    That is so awesome for you... Conragts on ALL the life changes :)
    Can't wait for the updates
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Welcome to a GREAT place for life changes. It'll be worth every second. :flowerforyou:

I wish now that I had been more diligent when I began. I'm positive you'll do great!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.