ATHLETA

Does anyone else LOVE Athleta clothing? Their catalogs were one of my main motivations. Seriously. The girls in the catalog are super duper fit, and I'd flip through and think "I want to look like that!" Has anyone else be motivated by something like that? Or just heart Athleta? LOL! I'd highly recommend their stuff to those who haven't heard of them. :-)

Replies

• tkacomet
    tkacomet Posts: 73 Member
    oh yes. I aim for looking like an Athleta or Title Nine model.
  • corimac
    corimac Posts: 30 Member
    I just found Athleta last month. I purchased three items and i love them all. I am doing extra loads of laundry so i can wear my kickbooty shorts over and over again. Im sure another pair is in my future!
  • timidury
    timidury Posts: 23
    Oooh, sooo cute! Just discovered them thanks to you! Something to look forward to next time I'm in the States! Normally Lululemon is my fave, but I LOVE these colors and patterns!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    So in other words, I need the Kickbooty pants? I've been loving them for a year! Ebay is a good place for Athleta too. I've bought a number of their dresses with the built in bra and I LIVE in them. There are no words for how much I love Lulu. Everything I try on looks amazing. It's so flattering. As an instructor I get a discount too. Woot woot!!
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    There was a woman on the cover of Runner's World once who I just stared and stared at. She looked so damn good and was definitely my inspiration for a while! Gotta love catalogs with fit people in them!