new journey

Options
:drinker: I am starting a new journey! I have been overweight all my life and tried different things to loose weight and failed or quit. My goal is to loose 100 lbs. I've got 11 down since 6/21/11 when I started. I'm am watching what I eat, walking, started C25K, and have set future goals such as a mini triathalon next year. I'm hoping adding support and accountability helps me reach my goal. It makes it a lot harder to quit and more fun, like a game, to follow. I want to thank everyone in advance and also wish every one good luck on their journeys!!! -Devon-

Replies

• Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I wish you good luck! I need to lose 100 as well. The support here is amazing. Keep your goals in front of you, it helps.
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    well congrats on making the step to becoming a healthier you * you can do it * wish you all the best on your weight loss as well :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Just don't try to lose too fast. You will have better results and keep it off if you take it slow. Educate yourself on healthy eating and search for healthy recipes online, there are tons of sites. Make your health your hobby. Welcome and good luck.