Hurray!

Options
dewpearl
dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
Yes, yes, yes! I am 3lbs away from my goal. Well, maybe 4-5, maybe it's just a false impression. But still!

Got one (skinny) guy telling me I am "too thin". HUH? Me? THANK YOU! God bless you! To celebrate this, I updated my profile pic, so you can confirm that I am not! So what I chose to do, is to tell him that it is my personal decision to take it as a compliment. I'm thrilled still.

Replies

• dewpearl
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes! I am 3lbs away from my goal. Well, maybe 4-5, maybe it's just a false impression. But still!

Got one (skinny) guy telling me I am "too thin". HUH? Me? THANK YOU! God bless you! To celebrate this, I updated my profile pic, so you can confirm that I am not! So what I chose to do, is to tell him that it is my personal decision to take it as a compliment. I'm thrilled still.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Well ,now I don't remember your before picture as I am new and haven't got everyones face=name thing going... But congrats on almost reaching your goal. As far as your new picture is concerned - heck yea your a skinny little thing:tongue: , just kidding, I think you look fabulous!!
  • pjlim
    pjlim Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulation is in order!
  • AnnaBanana13
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!! congrats!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Yay!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    You people are the kindest! Thaaaanks. :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work yourselves! We'll get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!