Hello

Options
I hope I am posting in the right spot. I joined this site about 6 days ago and am still learning where every thing is. Well here I go, I am 35 years old women and weigh 159lb and am 5" 4'. After I had my daughter about 17 years ago I have never really been able to get my weight under control. The most I have ever weighed was 180 but have stayed for the last 15 years around 140 to 160. I can say that I have made a lot of mistakes with what I eat over the years that has kept me on this yo-yo. I have always thought eat less will get you to where you want to be and nothing would change for me i would all ways seem to stay the same. I would go down and come right back and half the time would not have energy to even work out. But now I understand you have to eat to have the energy to work out in order to lose the weight and I was surprised many people think the same way I did, eat less and work out. But here I am, I started the p90x work out and I am hating and loving it all at the same time. IT is hard and to help me even more I started this sit. But I am Looking forward to getting in shape not even really thinking about what I am going to lose, just about feeling better and having more energy. I will be happy with 10 lbs gone and just feeling better about my self. I wish you all the best.

Replies

• Northern30
    Northern30 Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome and all the best in your journey
  • redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi there lemondrop welcome

please feel free to add my as a mate,
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck in your goals :flowerforyou:
  • ciara_x
    ciara_x Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck :) i'm sure you'll do great! feel free to friend me :)