Heart Rate Monitor

Topsking2010
Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
Need to purchase a Heart Rate Monitor that list calories burn. Any recommendations?

Replies

• sarahavery
    sarahavery Posts: 167 Member
    polar ft4 - i love mine :D
  • marniehodges
    marniehodges Posts: 264
    Polar FT7; you can change the batteries yourself. Many, you have to send out to have the dang batteries changed. Whatever you decide, made sure you get one with a chest strap; much more accurate! And you can't even feel the chest strap. Good luck!
  • swanny320
    swanny320 Posts: 169 Member
    I have a Polar FT7. I love it but I think an FT4 is just as good and it costs less. Don't get anything other than a Polar though
  • polar ft4 - i love mine :D
    I second this!
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    polar ft4 - i love mine :D
    I second this!

Ditto redskin!!
  • mystiloo
    mystiloo Posts: 16 Member
    I use the Garmin 405CX with the HRM and I love it! You can upload your data to your computer and see a play by play of your heart rates during your workouts.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    I have a polar ft7 that i use at the gym. Stylish and very easy to use. My trainer and the people at the gym recommended it to me. I also have a HRM on my Garmin 310XT that I use for running
  • veggiepug
    veggiepug Posts: 82
    I have a Polar F6 and I love love love it! I've heard nothing but good things about the Polar brand, so I would research their different options and see which one best fits your needs/budget.
  • CrimsonScotty
    CrimsonScotty Posts: 47 Member
    Polar gets my vote too, there are probably better ones, but you'll pay alot more. Just make sure it's a chest strap whatever you get, much more accurate and continuous display of HR. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.