quick HRM question

Options
I have a Polar FT7 but some how have misplaced the transmitter that snaps onto the chest strap. After searching my house high and low I have decided that it's probably a lost cause. Does anyone know if you can buy just the transmitter or am I going to have to invest in the whole shabang again... this really annoys me!

Replies

• LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    go to www.polar.com or maybe it's www.polarusa.com and they will list repair places near you or you can order direct from them. the transmitter doesn't last forever anyway, so if it makes you feel any better you'd have to replace yours at some point anyway....if your other turns up, you'll have a back-up.... I've replaced a transmitter, a strap and watch battery :-)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    go to the company website, there should be A way of contacting them , or it might say right on the web site.
  • Skydemon53
    Skydemon53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can get the transmitter and belt at Amazon.com You will need the Wearlink 31+ model, about $63
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    THANKS! Guess I will put that back on my wish list for my upcoming birthday LOL... I HATE when things disappear which they often do with so many kids around!!
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    my new transmitter and belt was $32 when I went to an authorized Polar repair shop...not $63 so look into it and go to the Polar site yourself.