Success with SmartBurn?

Options
hi everyone! i sm trying to get back on track tomorrow and i bought SmartBurn+ with Hoodia today. has anyone had any luck with it? i've lost 20 lbs and have a healthy BMI of 23 but i want to lose ab 15 more lbs...so i kinda got off track eating like teens do i guess...pizza here, cookie there, i havent gained any but i know i wont lose eating like this...im also gonna start hitting the gym again so any tips or advice is certainly welcome! thanks everyone!

Replies

• sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i sm trying to get back on track tomorrow and i bought SmartBurn+ with Hoodia today. has anyone had any luck with it? i've lost 20 lbs and have a healthy BMI of 23 but i want to lose ab 15 more lbs...so i kinda got off track eating like teens do i guess...pizza here, cookie there, i havent gained any but i know i wont lose eating like this...im also gonna start hitting the gym again so any tips or advice is certainly welcome! thanks everyone!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be Debbie-Downer, but I tried it & thought I was going to have a heart attack after a few days. I don't trust those diet pills. :flowerforyou:

Diet & Exercise is best! :flowerforyou: