My first NSV! :)

Options
SarassicPark
SarassicPark Posts: 117 Member
This is my first NSV. I've been seeing them all over the place here, so I got to thinking... do I have one? Then I realized I do! I work as a bather in the Petsmart Grooming Salon. Very physical job, lots of trying to control bad or scared dogs, lifting them up, etc etc. I've noticed that since I start working there, I can now lift up to an 85 lb dog (on a really good day, lol) and working there alone has helped me lose weight and gain muscle. I started taking walks with my dog at night and I don't even get winded like I used to! It's a great feeling! :)

Replies

• hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! :flowerforyou:
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That's a big one!
  • jenjohnson19
    Options
    Fantastic! :)
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! That is fantastic!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain. some of the smallest dogs were the toughest fighters at the pet hotel! i had to use ALL my strength to get an ultra playful english bulldog back in her kennel once!
  • SarassicPark
    SarassicPark Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain. some of the smallest dogs were the toughest fighters at the pet hotel! i had to use ALL my strength to get an ultra playful english bulldog back in her kennel once!

Omg, I know! The big dogs are usually the biggest chickens and hardest to manuever, and the small dogs are usually the most bitey!
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!