with this ring...

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
MY WEDDING RINGS FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to wear them for like 3 years and today I have had them on ALL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was one of my goals and I am soooooooooooo excited!

This calls for a lil' peanuts music (just for you Marla & Arewethereyet)!!!!:laugh:
snoopydance.gif

Replies

• Losing_It
    MY WEDDING RINGS FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to wear them for like 3 years and today I have had them on ALL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was one of my goals and I am soooooooooooo excited!

This calls for a lil' peanuts music (just for you Marla & Arewethereyet)!!!!:laugh:
    snoopydance.gif
  • spazmother0727
    spazmother0727 Posts: 55 Member
    YAY!!!!! :happy:

That is AWESOME! Congratulations for making 1 of your goals... Time to celebrate a milestone.

You go, girl!

Shari
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Congrats & woooooot! :drinker:
  • Hooray for you! That rocks! :)
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    YAY!!!!!!!

I had to get a sizer for mine last week! I cannot wait to get to my goal weight and have the down-sized!
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    KUDOS for meeting one of your goals. Way to go. Keep up the good work.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    :drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    yeah for you that must feel wonderful to be able to wear your rings again...... and BTY, I have the peanuts song stuck in my head......LOL
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Yay !
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Wat to go.....what an awesome goal...and that you've met it......YEAH!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Congrats! That is great! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Love the music-- LOL--

dance005.gif
  • DaniSee
    DaniSee Posts: 35
    Well done chick, that is an awesome accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    WTG. I have the opposite problem, I can't get mine off. I wear my mom's wedding set and they haven't been off for 5 years at least.
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    I bet that's a really good feeling. Congrats!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    AHHH, I have about 15lbs to go to be able to wear my full set again! I just posted something the other day about my rings not fitting, so I know how you feel (felt)...Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Thanks for all the support!!!!!! It really means a lot!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I was looking for a wedding emot, but could only find this one. Because we here at MFP drink ALL our water every day, I KNOW you hand doesnt look like this!

Great JOB!!

0002012B.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    arghhhhhh and WHERE is the off button for that music????? Ok, shoot, now I am dancing!
  • Losing_It
    arghhhhhh and WHERE is the off button for that music????? Ok, shoot, now I am dancing!

There is no OFF button..it's forever burned into your skull.....:bigsmile: Hey it could have been the dancing Lamb that sings "This is the song that never endssssss". So see, it can always be worse! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!