My boobs are too big >:C

Options
Okay, I appreciate my "ladies" a lot, they are a very nice set. But they are kinda huge. I want them to go down just a little as I lose weight so I am not going all Dolly Parton all my life.

Anyone notice boob shrinkage with weight loss?

I bought this goal dress at a thrift store today and it's one size too small but I can't wait to get into it! But I am afraid even if I go down a size my boobs will be too big for it...bah!

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Not as much as I was hoping for. My back is getting smaller, but the girls are still big. :sad:
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    A close friend recently lost about 75 pounds. She was a GG. Her girls definitely shrank with the rest of her - but still stayed somewhat proportionate. Hope this helps!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I feel like the opposite...too small :( I would feel blessed to have larger ones but they shrunk since I've lost all this weight...especially after having 3 kids. :tongue:
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yes, mine went down as I lost weight!! Enough that I had to get enhancements!!! LOL!! I gained some weight back this last year, and now that I have lost most of it, I can tell they went down some....I hope your does what you want them too!! :)
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my boobs were the first to goo very sad ;(
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I started out at 242lbs (5'7") and a 40DDD, I'm now at 175 and a 36DD So I have lost a fair amount in the boobs but not as much as some women. Everyone's body loses weight in different places and boobs is something I've always been blessed with so I wouldn't expect them to be much smaller even in another 20lbs.

The most important thing is a good supportive sports bra. I highly recommend Enell for working out. I'm on my second size of them (I started at a size 5, now a size 2 on their chart!!) because it makes it so much easier to work out well.
  • abbullar
    abbullar Posts: 61
    Options
    It seems to be normal for a woman's chest to shrink at least a little when we lose weight. Don't worry about your boob size, they are liking to shrink with the rest of your body!
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You might lose some with weight loss but there is really no way to target weight in one area.. Some woman lose them first and are really unhappy about it!!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have only lost almost four pounds now. But after doing the 30DS and Zumba, my body is different. The twins are down a cup size now.....which is a good thing!
  • Caitie1986
    Caitie1986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mine are definitely getting smaller!
  • CristlNothem
    CristlNothem Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i definately loss my boobage the more weight i loose. My thing is that i am going to work my butt off to look great and worry about the boobs after that. I wil probably get enhancements if it doesnt effect nursing. I hope you lose the weight from where you want it to come from...good luck!!!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    Okay, I appreciate my "ladies" a lot, they are a very nice set. But they are kinda huge. I want them to go down just a little as I lose weight so I am not going all Dolly Parton all my life.

I bought this goal dress at a thrift store today and it's one size too small but I can't wait to get into it! But I am afraid even if I go down a size my boobs will be too big for it...bah!

Mine were the first thing to go...much to my disappointment.
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You might lose some with weight loss but there is really no way to target weight in one area.. Some woman lose them first and are really unhappy about it!!

:(
  • PinUpMommy
    PinUpMommy Posts: 94
    Options
    Mine are body proportionate. At 228 lbs, I was a 40 or 42 DD. At 212, I'm a 38DD. When I was around 175-ish (I never used to weigh myself), I was a 36C/D. At my smallest (that I can remember), I was 120 lbs, and a 36B.
  • Stephie_W
    Stephie_W Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 pounds a few years ago and my cup size didn't change at all (DDD). I wound up having reduction surgery.

Since the surgery, I have gained back 40 pounds :-( and my "girls" haven't changed one bit (thankfully). My weight fluctuations seem to have no direct bearing on the girls.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    When I started out I was a 42H. Now am down to a 36D. Happy to say I was not sad to see the girls go down.:bigsmile:
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options

Mine were the first thing to go...much to my disappointment.

FOR REAL!! mine are starting to go and i'm already bummed about it. some ppl are saving for tummy tucks after reading their gw...i feel like i need to save up for a boob job!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    At my highest I was 38DD or F depending on which store/brand I bought. Almost down 55lbs and I'm a 36DD, so my cup size didn't really change just the band size. I did notice however that the "girls" perked up. I did hate it at first, that they weren't going down but I just learned to love me and accept it. I know it sucks when it comes to particular shirts or dresses, but with today's multitude of styles there is always something out there that will look good on you. I hope this helps!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    When I was 145 in my teens, I was a B. I got pregnant gained 55 pounds, went to a D. I am now down to 165 and a C, however the C fits me funny, but the B is to small. I am hoping to be a large B or small C when I am done. Hope that helps!
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    so far I've gone from a DDD to a D.