Think I am going to like this!

michsel
michsel Posts: 1
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I think this will work by keeping track of the food I eat. Can believe how fast things add up. I am at 172 and want to get back to 155 and I will be 61 in Oct. so its a little harder and the first time I had to watch my weight. Michael

Replies

• Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Hi, I actually find it easier to try and plan my food for the day - less likely to get caught out then :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Welcome! Yes, MFP makes calorie tracking very easy. Best of luck to you!
  • Believe_sum
    Believe_sum Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there and welcome! This site is very motivating and the people are great! Add me as a friend and we can help eachother!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    I first found this site for the cell phone calorie tracker, but I love the community forums and the friends I have met.
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Hello, and welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great site. It really helps you realize your eating habits so you can make smarter choices. The support you get from your MFP friends is amazing too.:drinker:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Welcome,

MFP is great. I also input my calories earlier in the day because it helps you to plan everything out, including your exercise for the day. Very user-friendly tool. Great supportive community of people too. All the best to you. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
This discussion has been closed.