28lbs down, 10 more to go

Options
EvelynForsyth
EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
Hi!
My name is Evelyn, i've been on MFP since January and have lost 17lbs using it (with about 6 weeks of maintaing recently because i was having a bit of an exam/moving stress) and 11lbs before i joined. I felt great for a little while but i'm back to feeling flabby and big again so i'm trying to motivate myself to kick my butt a little bit more! I have been struggling with binging (used to purge, not so much anymore) since i can remember. I have also been on lots of lovely doses of steroids which has mademy weight fluctuate ALOT because of my ulcerative colitis which i had from the ages of 11 - 17 when i had my large intestine chopped out, lost about 5lbs in one day. (wouldn't recommend it though!)

I started my general weight loss journey at 198lbs and now i'm 170 (i'm 5"11!) with a view to being about 160ish. I have a BMI of 23.7 but i'd like to be leaner and fitter (and lose my muffin tops! horrible things!)
If there is anyone of a similar height or gut problems or who even likes general conversation wants to add me, please do! :)

So here goes!

Before:
Just under 200lbs and just starting university so um, 2008. I think this was during freshers week which i'm hoping explains my glazedexpression....I was a (UK) 16/L all over
fylk4z.jpg

And inbetweeny:
170lbs with ten more to go. This was taken on friday night, i was wearing a medium top and a size 12 skirt (thank god for the elastic in it!)
2djx6d2.jpg

I hope i did this right....

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Cant wait to see you at your goal!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Keep up the fabulous work! You have a lot to be proud of. Keep your head held high and looking forward to the end!
  • paramedic52
    paramedic52 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    Great work! Very inspiring! :)
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    you're doing awesome! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!