Hello

Options
Hi

My name is Paul, I'm 29 and live in Harrow, London, UK.

This is not the first time that I have embarked on a mission of weight loss, its a well travelled journey that I never seem able to complete. However, I do hope that with the help and support from my fellow weight losers I may be somewhat more successful this time around.

I have only yesterday rekindled my gym membership, I stopped going after my holiday earlier this year, so this is a nice fresh start.

I look forward to speaking with you all and I hope we may be able to inspire each other to go on.

I have recently discovered some really insperational and motivational speakers, people whose sole purpose in life has been to inspire people to achieve success in whatever they do. They have played a huge part in me getting to this point again and I hope their wise words will carry me through to a successful conclusion.

I have 56lb to lose and this is day 1, wish me luck.

I wish you all the best in whatever your doing.:smile:

Replies

• pmason79
    pmason79 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi

My name is Paul, I'm 29 and live in Harrow, London, UK.

This is not the first time that I have embarked on a mission of weight loss, its a well travelled journey that I never seem able to complete. However, I do hope that with the help and support from my fellow weight losers I may be somewhat more successful this time around.

I have only yesterday rekindled my gym membership, I stopped going after my holiday earlier this year, so this is a nice fresh start.

I look forward to speaking with you all and I hope we may be able to inspire each other to go on.

I have recently discovered some really insperational and motivational speakers, people whose sole purpose in life has been to inspire people to achieve success in whatever they do. They have played a huge part in me getting to this point again and I hope their wise words will carry me through to a successful conclusion.

I have 56lb to lose and this is day 1, wish me luck.

I wish you all the best in whatever your doing.:smile:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome...You've come to a great place!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!! :smile: Welcome to MFP, read some forum posting where you'll get great advice, make some friends, log your food and exercise! Congratulations on your new life!! :flowerforyou: