wdyt of skinny cow products?

Options
2»

Replies

• shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Aww no fair :( Skinny Cow has been around in the UK for ages but all we are offered is ice cream and hot chocolate! Where's our chocolate bars?!

I didn't even know we could get Skinny Cow hot chocolate! :-O
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Aww no fair :( Skinny Cow has been around in the UK for ages but all we are offered is ice cream and hot chocolate! Where's our chocolate bars?!

I didn't even know we could get Skinny Cow hot chocolate! :-O

Oh yes! I recommend the mint one :)http://www.skinnycow.co.uk/accessible/hotchoc.php
  • c22cooper
    c22cooper Posts: 4
    Options
    AGREED! Skinny Cow is the best - almost just as good as the full fat version. Totally satisfying as a night snack before bed. Hmmm!
  • BeeElleTea
    BeeElleTea Posts: 24
    Options
    My Kroger is running a sale on them this week (well at least I think it's a sale lol) and it's my first time trying them. I bought the mini fudge pops and the cookies and cream bar! I only had enough calories for the fudge pop last night and although it didn't have the thick, fudgy consistency I am use to, it did the job. My favorite part was when my sister (who won't go anywhere near any food that's remotely healthy) asked how it was possible to lose weight and still down a piece of chocolate or ice cream every night?!!! I responded with a quick 'it's only 50 calories...' :-D
  • vmrink
    vmrink Posts: 42
    Options
    I tried SC for the first time about a week ago and fell in love. While I was eating it, I kept looking at the nutritional info because I couldn't believe what I was eating was "diet" food. LOL I had the strawberry shortcake ice cream cup and the other day I had the caramel cone ice cream cup. Both rich and creamy like real ice cream. I'm upset that I hadn't tried them sooner. I figured they'd taste like ice-milk like some of the other brands.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow is the BEES KNEES!! LOVE Everything!
  • Chubby_bunnyy
    Chubby_bunnyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think the truffle bars are low in cals but the ice cream and chocolate aren't really, they just give u alot less. But I eat it because of the portions