Hi there

jessamiuc
jessamiuc Posts: 2
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, my name is Jess, I am a 31 year old mother of 3 beautiful kids. I am here to learn how to change my lifestyle, and lose weight along the way. I have gained and lost over the years but I am to a point now that i don't recognize myself i am uncomfortable in my own skin and i generally hate the body that i live in right now. I want to be healthy, i want to be around for my kids, grand kids etc. etc. but above all and maybe a little selfishly i want to look in the mirror and be happy with what i see, be happy with "me". If I get to the point that i love myself even half as much as i love my kids and my fiance I will be ok. I just want to be the old Jess again. Please feel free to message me or add as a friend, for i thin it is so much easier to do this together. :wink:

Replies

• brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Jess.:flowerforyou: This is a great place to help you along the way. There are some great supportive people on here. Add me if you like. Good luck with your journey.:drinker:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome Jess!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Welcome Jess!! Your story sounds so similar to mine. MFP has been a huge support group for me on my journey, and while I still have a long way to go, everyone here helps you to see that it is going to happen. You can do it!!
This discussion has been closed.