Oxy Elite Pro

Options
2»

Replies

• almeria1
    almeria1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i used it for a two months (and folllowed all instructions), and only lost 10 pounds. As sson as I stopped using it I felt I had some kind of withdrawal effect. It took me a lot to get my butt up and got back to the gym. In addition... I regained all the weight, while dong the same amount of workout and waching my calories.

I wouldnt recommend it! But who knows.... it may work for you!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I use it daily and love it. I just ordered my second bottle. It is truly what they say though "Every BODY is different" So things are never gonna work the same for everyone.
  • sweat2lve
    Options
    I was looking for something comparable to the phentermine that my doctor put me on in the past for weight loss. so tried this product been on it for a week and up to three pills a day. and so far so good it has suppressed my appetite which allows me to stay in my calorie range have not had any side effects as of yet im only giving it a 6 week go as i feel its not good to stay on any weight loss supplements for an extended period of time
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I was looking for something comparable to the phentermine that my doctor put me on in the past for weight loss. so tried this product been on it for a week and up to three pills a day. and so far so good it has suppressed my appetite which allows me to stay in my calorie range have not had any side effects as of yet im only giving it a 6 week go as i feel its not good to stay on any weight loss supplements for an extended period of time

How do you plan on staying within your caloric intake goals once you're off the OEP?
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    *BUMP*
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I took a full bottle of it a few months ago... and nothing!!! No difference in energy, focus, weight loss, etc. I think it's just a bunch of hype like all the other pills. Just my opinion:flowerforyou: