My Birthday Party...you're invited!!

Options
Here's the plan...3 weeks from tomorrow (Nov 13) is my birthday! I'm having a party and you are invited, but here's the catch...I have to lose 4 more lbs to reach my first mini goal by then. Anyone who wants to join me in losing the 4lbs by then is invited! I need 39 candles, so each lb lost will count for one candle! After I get my 39 candles, the other lbs will turn into balloons- that's all you have to bring to the party is your "candles"! Let's see how big we can make this party!!! Don't forget to bring your water:drinker: :drinker: RSVP each lb lost so I can keep track of my candles and balloons!!! You can walk over, run over, dance over, or whatever you can do to get to the party!! Who's coming??:happy:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Here's the plan...3 weeks from tomorrow (Nov 13) is my birthday! I'm having a party and you are invited, but here's the catch...I have to lose 4 more lbs to reach my first mini goal by then. Anyone who wants to join me in losing the 4lbs by then is invited! I need 39 candles, so each lb lost will count for one candle! After I get my 39 candles, the other lbs will turn into balloons- that's all you have to bring to the party is your "candles"! Let's see how big we can make this party!!! Don't forget to bring your water:drinker: :drinker: RSVP each lb lost so I can keep track of my candles and balloons!!! You can walk over, run over, dance over, or whatever you can do to get to the party!! Who's coming??:happy:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need some extra motivation
    Let's do this
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm in! happy early birthday! this is a great modivator!
  • kukaluk
    kukaluk Posts: 15
    Options
    count me in! I am always up for a great party,and what a great party.97387.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm in... Happy early birthday! I have lost 7 so far.... 4 in three weeks????

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    alright im in. My birthday is next week i will just have to work my cake off i guess. It would feel great to get 4lbs off in 3 weeks. Lets do this thing. :drinker:
  • clewliss
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking forward to the celebration!! We can do this:flowerforyou: :drinker: (water)
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    Okay, weighed in today!! Lost 1 pound. We are on our way.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

You are precious!! I love this creative challenge!! I'm already doing another challenge or I'd join up. I'm excited for you!!
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week...aka 2 candles on your birthday cake!! :)
  • kukaluk
    kukaluk Posts: 15
    Options
    I am afraid I was no help this week, I gained a pound,but not to worry next weigh in, is going to be much better.
  • clewliss
    Options
    So, let's do a "candle count" and see where we are!! We have two weeks and 1 day left until the party! Anyone who missed this and wants to join in...c'mon and join us! It doesn't have to be 4lbs, that's just what I wanted to lose by my birthday! I need 39 candles ( 1lb loss=1 candle)!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    2 lbs from me = 2 candles! Woo! That was a good week for me!
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    One more pound down, that makes 2 total candles from me! :wink:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • rosiesantos7
    Options
    2lbs = 2 candles yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rosiesantos7
    Options
    when is the party and how many candles do we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I need a perty dress.....:drinker:
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    1 more pound down! That's 3 candles from me!

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    2 more from me! I'm up to 4! Rock on!

I'm with Joani! I need a new party dress!
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Nice to see more & more November Babies. My b-day was November 4, I know election day :laugh:

I lost 1 lb this week so one candle for you :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: