Diary Check please

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi everyone, could someone check my food diary and give me an opinion? I never ea this much food food usually more junk..a lot of food and actually have a stomach ache...2 pound loss probably disappeared after today......

Replies

• silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I think I would starve eating your diary lol! Doesn't look bad to me at all, in fact I would say eat more =)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    well i took a look at a few days and u are severely under-eating. Try to get to at least 1200 calories a day...if u consistently eat that low your body holds onto fat and u go into starvation mode..
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    It looks good to me except you are not drinking enough water.
  • LillysGranny
    LillysGranny Posts: 431
    Options
    You need to try to NET 1200 calories every day, and while you're doing it, try to switch to more whole grains, vegetables, fruits, lean protein. Pringles, saltine crackers....do you WANT to look like someone who gets most of their calories from chips? Try to start making small changes toward healthier foods, for instance how about 100% whole wheat or rye bread instead of crackers with your peanut butter in the morning?
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You might have a stomach ache because your dinner was so large. Maybe balance out the meals a bit more. I usually aim for 300 for breakfast, 300-400 for lunch, and the rest for dinner and dessert. That might help. And I agree with the other posters, fruit and veggies instead of pie and pringles will help get rid of the stomach ache. And watch the portions. Some of the food items expect you to only be eating an 1/8 or 1/12 of a pie, not what most people really eat.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me! I think you might need some more staple foods however. It's looks like breakfast was yummy but mostly snack food.
  • lindahavard
    Options
    you do need to eat a lest 1200 cals our your body goes into starvation mode and tries to hold on to the fat .
  • texasmagz
    texasmagz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard when you only have 1200 calories a day. I didn't see any fruits or dairy. I would say add fruits and veggies to each meal, not just in the evening, add some yogurt or milk to get more calcium, and switch to high fiber carbs such as grains and whole wheat rather than the saltines and pie crust.
  • Takotorau
    Takotorau Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi there.

I'm no expert but I did take a peek at your diary. Overall the numbers look fine - although there may be a lack of fresh fruit + veg, wholegrains and calcium. You could try incorporating more foods like oats, wholegrain breads, milk, and yoghurt, with a range of fresh fruit and vegetables.

All the best.
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks for checking...problem is I don't eat cereal of any kind, milk , yogurts etc..never could get that down, but will do more fruits and veggies..not a healthy eater for sure.
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Hi, thanks so much for the advice..yes you are correct with the saltines,,,don't eat milk products or cereals, but will try some healthier choices..thanks again
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    off topic reply, sorry, but my dad used to use "gandydancer" as his CB handle a million years ago. His father, my grandfather, actually was a gandydancer. how did you choose that?

blessings.
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    The main thing I noticed (going back about a week) is that you have junk food for lunch every day. Chips, brownies, chocolate bars and popcorn are not a meal. You can eat them all day and stay under your calorie goal, but you are going to feel so much better if you eat some real foods instead. Fruits, veggies, a sandwich....
  • gandydancer
    Options
    What a coincidence, for some crazy reason I heard a name of a song someone mentioned on the radio from years ago I guess, it was called The Gandydancers Ball and it popped into my head and I just used to it, guess it was strange to see that name out, hope it brought back some good memories for you......Gandydancer