Belly Fat Cure

Options
emma44ny
emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
Anyone try the belly fat cure diet? I am not particularly into low, carb hi fat protien diets but this caught my eye. Some parts seem really super interesting others teetering on unhealthy?? Would love some feedback :) Thanks!

Replies

• TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Eh, I am typically against anything that claims to target certain areas of fat seeing as though spot reduction is not possible. Your body is going to pull the fat from where it chooses.
  • darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Just want to bump this up to come back to later.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't believe it.
    there is not a quick cure from stomach fat.
    weight loss does NOT work like that.

You cannot sopt treat for weight loss. You will lose weight, but you don't get to pick WHERE the weight comes from!

I am the same height as you, and I weigh 131 pounds, and I still have stomach fat.

The tummy and upper thighs are the LAST place majority of females lose the weight from.
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    I have learned that it is a process. I was up to about 225 and it has taken a long time to just get to 190. However, I have also slacked off on my exercising. Most of the weight that I have lost has been because of keeping at it. I totally changed my lifestyle. Now that does not mean that you have to give up ALL of your favorite things just try to curb how much you eat. Kind of like at church tonight I had that awesome piece of homemade cheese cake with cherry toppings. But I only had ONE piece. Not 2 or 3. At one time I would have had the few pieces...that does not help. Learn a different way of thinking...that is how you are going to loose the weight and keep it off! I hope you do well, and there are some really good responses on here.
  • emma44ny
    Options
    Don't misunderstand, having just lost over 60 lbs I am not looking for a quick fix, I understand what it takes to get to a healthy weight/ size. I just have a very flabby stomach and would like ditch the belly at some point in my life... Anyway, proceed :)
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
  • Bells32
    Bells32 Posts: 15
    Options
    Okay, I'm a little over a year into my weightloss, 69lbs so far. I have been and gone through many changes with food, diet and exercise. As of this past Monday I started the belly fat diet, 50-20-30 protein Carb fat. I was totally petrified. I have been at a plateau for a couple months. ...as of yesterday and 6 days on this plan I lost 3lbs. I don't know if it's "belly fat" but fat came off somewhere! So I was happy about that. With that being said, you have to do what you are comfortable with or things you want to try. Good luck!
  • emma44ny
    Options

This is not a pill or potion or bulimia 101...it's just about sugar and carbs... Anyway, thanks for the link but I have lost over 60 lbs the "hard way"... Just looking at options...
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

This is not a pill or potion or bulimia 101...it's just about sugar and carbs... Anyway, thanks for the link but I have lost over 60 lbs the "hard way"... Just looking at options...

Awesome! The thing is, that's the hardest fat to get rid of. The only option is to work harder, or keep at it. 60lbs is nothing at all to scoff at. Don't fall for anything fad out there. Google belly fat. You'll see....
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    From what I'm told, the best way to get rid of belly fat is to reduce/eliminate processed foods and sugars, focus on lean proteins and veggies, and do plenty of cardio with core work to supplement.

My belly was the LAST thing to go. And it is still squishy because I can't say no to ice cream. It will get there.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hmm, this sound interesting. Could you elaborate on this a bit more? Or could you give us a link with a bit more description?
    thanks