Replies

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Good job!
  • ccak2004
    ccak2004 Posts: 6
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!!
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Good Job, You and I have about the same build, I'm looking forward to posting some before and afters soon. Keep up the good work!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Okay..you look wonderful.

PS-Be careful where you're stickin' your thumb. I'm sure I'm not the only girl (married or not) who made this face when she scrolled all the way down: :blushing:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

PS-Be careful where you're stickin' your thumb. I'm sure I'm not the only girl (married or not) who made this face when she scrolled all the way down: :blushing:

Bahahaha. Isnt that the idea?

I wanted to show off my ab lines, obviously!

In my defense... I have no pockets on those shorts. You're just lucky I didn't get them wet... as you'll notice they are white. ;)
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • AnnaValek
    AnnaValek Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Bahahaha. Isnt that the idea?

I wanted to show off my ab lines, obviously!

In my defense... I have no pockets on those shorts. You're just lucky I didn't get them wet... as you'll notice they are white. ;)
    What, no "Before and After I Went Swimming"? :frown:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I like your tatt too :)
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Good Job
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    Nice particle board back drop in those pics! Seriously though, you look great! Awesome job!
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    mannnn i wish it was as easy for girls to recomp than boys! i am jealous and you look awesome :) good luck with the rest of your goals!
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great sweetie, keep up the good work!
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    You look awesome!!! It's amazing to me sometimes how much just a little weight off someone can make such a huge difference. Great Job!!! :)
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Aw arent you a cutie! very well done :)
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You look happier!!

Congrats

~A
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I like your tatt too :)

I've actually gotten a LOT of crap about it. Turns out people dont get the connection.

I got a superhero tat. Not because I am a superhero, but because I am a CLOSET NERD.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

LOL I had to repost my progress/before/after thread twice because it was deemed 'too close cropped' lol. Funny thing is it was the before pictures that were causing the fuss. I was trying to get across just how FAT I actually was, and my belly went pretty damn low lol. Nothing sexual in those pictures, but it was what it was =p.
  • lumichelat
    lumichelat Posts: 10
    Options
    Hooot :) now for the six pack....:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!