About 100lbs down?!! Just need motivation getting that six p

Options
So I started my Journey to lose weight in July 2010. I decided this time there would be no "diet" involved as that had a failed a zillion times in the past. This time it would be a "lifestyle change" and it WORKED!

July 2010: 260
September 2010:210
January 2011:180
TODAY: 158

Basically i now want to get a six pack it seems ive lost the motivation. Ill work really hard 1 day then the next ehh forget it. when i was losing weight it wasnt like that. please motivate me? lol and give me some tips people:)

also shaved or unshaved? lol

Here's some pics:)

BEFORE:

DigitalCameraPhotos009-1.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_4195-1.jpg

Replies

• emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your weight loss!! You look awesome! The best motivation that helps me is to look at old pics of myself to remind me NEVER to go back to that! Since you want a six pack, I would start checking out pics of six packs, maybe it'll motivate you lol! I dunno if that'll help but it's all I got!;)

And I say shaved! Clean cut all the way!:)

Good luck and hope you can stay motivated! Just think of how far you've already come!:)
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    are you talking about your head?? LOL shaved... but I like most of em shaved (men). I don't have any exercise experience but I always hear 'do what you enjoy'... so good luck and congrats, you look great :D
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You did all that great job and now is gonna be a lot easy to achieve the other goal. Six pack is not impossible. It took me 2 months to see the first results and I'm loving it, so just keep working those abs 20-30 minutes every day and you'll thank me later. :-) :-) :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JillSymes
    JillSymes Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic. Well done. Team Beachbody is a good exersise site for motivation and the basic sign up is free. Good luck with it. And shaved or unshaved? They both look good.
  • califigureeight
    Options
    You look totally amazing!!! I'm just beginning so I have no advise but I can say that you look good shaved. And I'd like to know how you lost 50 pounds in the first 2 months?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Great work and you did all that in only a year! :flowerforyou: Appreciate that healthy new body you have. Don't get discouraged in your efforts to tone up. Not everyone tones up at the same rate or to the same extent. Good luck!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! and I vote for shaved!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    OMGosh! What a transformation! Great job!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    wow thats great, what a difference, hmmm shaved, well done !!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Well done u look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!