Team Fat-Fighters Weekly Challenge-Monday11th, July (CLOSED

Well Hello-again Team Fat-fighters,

This is Monday-11th July Weekly Challenge

Well done to every member who:drinker: embraced last week challenge and is feeling the difference still today. Please post on this link how you got on, your triumphs or pit falls!! and send me a personal message with the subject "Different Me" if you completed the challenge or " Same Old" if you did not complete the challenge!!

Well it’s Monday so it’s definitely calls for a new challenge!!
Let’s welcome the chocolate bar challenge it’s time to raise the bar!!
Yes let’s raise that bar of chocolate you can eat one twice a day this week lol. Let’s see if you consume an average chocolate bar a day that will be 500 additional calories so if we have two a day that’s 1000 calories a day, multiply by 7 days a week you got the picture, not so YUM YUM anymore!!

This Week’s “RAISING THE BAR” challenge is simple just give me a total burn by Sunday of 6000 calories and you would have raised the bar on your fitness. That is a total burn of two chocolate bars for 6 day or you can go for a bar and a half for 7 days (858 calories). To complete the challenge you MUST END THE WEEK WITH A WEEKLY BURN OF 6000 calories nothing less, to complete the challenge!!!

The question is do you still have a sweet tooth?
Do you still ache for that chocolate bar? NOW think about how much it burns you to have it!!

Then get out there and say NO NO NO I rather raise my Fitness Bar instead!!!

GoodLuck!!

Past challenges
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/274518-team-fat-fighers-weekly-challenge-join-us

Replies

• TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    unfortunately, as much as i LOVE me some chocolate bars, i can't participate in this challenge =( i'm trying to get my yeasty issues under control and any time i consume excess sugar, BAM the yeast infection comes back harder.

but, i'm imagining how yummy those chocolate bars taste!
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Okay I am down once again I sucked at the last challenge but today I am up for the challenge. Since Im getting closer to the hALF MArathon I really have to kick up the walking and jogging N-e-ways. You are so good how do you come up with this challenges? But they are so good.
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    I'm READY to RAISE the DIVA Fitness Bar this WEEK!!!!! Yayyyyyyyy--let's do this ladies:)
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    unfortunately, as much as i LOVE me some chocolate bars, i can't participate in this challenge =( i'm trying to get my yeasty issues under control and any time i consume excess sugar, BAM the yeast infection comes back harder.

but, i'm imagining how yummy those chocolate bars taste!
    lol are you serious? Do you have a yeast infection? Is this another chocolate joke!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    wow! dunno if I'm going to be able to do this one!
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Awww hope you will be able to give it a go!!