i CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Options
So here I've been stuck in weight loss limbo. Not really understand whats going on with my eating. I'm within my calories and am exercising but still the scale has been stuck. Today I decided to change my personel setting to include sodiun and sugar. Well here I was thinking soduim maybe the culprit but no not even close. ITS SUGAR!!! My sugar intake is way too high. I never would of guessed now I'll be evalutating my foods to make better choices. Let see if I lower my sugar if things don't come around in my favour.

Replies

• yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Always surprising to see what we eat. Good luck with your changes
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! ive been going through the same and just put sugar on mine and its way over!!!!!!! and thats from eating fruit :mad:
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Yes I can't believe love fruit. Now I see that I've got to cut back as well as need to re adjust my breakfast as a lot of sugar. Here I thought I was doing well and have to do a double take.
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plateau. Try changing up your work out as well, do something your body hasn't gotten used to like a zumba class or jumping rope. Pushing past the stuck point is often a bewildering task. You start wondering what is going on and the scale dosen't budge, but you are still making changes....remember that. Muscle weighs more than fat so keep that in mind also.

You can do it!
  • Alexa1471
    Alexa1471 Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow, you've just persuaded me to look at my sugar intake.... I'm scared!!!!
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Insulin controls everything. :) Fruit has sugar. Natural or not it can have the same effect on your blood sugar., so 1-2 servings a day is recommended.
  • Alexa1471
    Alexa1471 Posts: 52
    Options
    eeeeek!! I've just looked at mine, its roughly over by 40 whatsits on average per day. Thats driven by 2 peices of fruit. Surely it can't be THAT bad can it?
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I know it's crazy. Blasted sugar is everywhere and adds up fast.
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    exactly same as mine alexa. its unbeleivable :noway:
  • Mama_cc
    Mama_cc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just changed my settings to include sugar. I love fruit and just know my sugar intake is out of whack. I too have been stuck and within my calories. More veggies for me!! Time will tell if sugar intake is "it".