Energy Drink Fanatics

Options
SeasideOasis
SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
I've seen a lot of people who are hooked on energy drinks. I myself used to be one of them, but after I started having chest problems (IE breathing and irregular heat beats) I took myself off the 'juice'.

HOWEVER, if you are going to drink an energy drink, why not let it be something so much more healthy! These little gems, for when I've been at work all day, pulling a 15 hr shift, then need to do homework for school, are probably going to be my new savings grace.

http://www.amway.com/en/ResourceCenterDocuments/Visitor/nutr-nut-nutr-v-en--XSEnergyDrinkNutritionalInformationAllFlavors.pdf

Here are the nutrition facts for XS Energy Drinks! As you'll see, they are PACKED with Vitamin B so that you are getting energy, but from a vitamin. For anyone that says thats 'too' much vitamin B, please watch Food Matters, as you'll see that there has been only 4 cases of possible vitamin ODs in something like 25 years...Have no fear, Vitamin B is your friend!!

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Do they sell them in stores?
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    im always looking for a healthier energy alternative. I drink crystal light energy which gives a good kick, but its got aspartame in it :(