Gained back 2lbs from yesterday!!!

Options
Wow, I still have my stomach ache from yesterdays dinner as I must have really overate and gained back my lost 2 pounds, and so it goes, up 2 and down 2 and never gone for long. Hope you all are doing better.:embarassed:

Replies

• fluffytattie
    Options
    Dont weigh yourself every day, your weight fluctuates all the time. try picking a time like monday morning and weighing yourself once a week. You'll see the difference then, if you're doing things right. :)
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Dont weigh yourself every day, your weight fluctuates all the time. try picking a time like monday morning and weighing yourself once a week. You'll see the difference then, if you're doing things right. :)

agreed!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with that as well. I am usually weigh before and after my morning workout and log it for calories burned using a spreadsheet and a calculation. I have bought me a FT 7 by Polar and hopefully it will arrive to day so I can start keeping track on the watch. I have an omicron one with chest strap that does not calculate calories burned. I will chart the next 4 weeks with weighing in only once per week.
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That sounds good, I often wondered if the chest monitors worked, glad I didn't get one as I like to know calories burned also...good luck...gandydancer