Looking for woman in their 20's to loose weight with!!!

Options

Replies

• Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'm 25 and hoping to lose 20-25 more pounds! I'll find you on Facebook!
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    How long has it taken everyone to loose what they have so far?? AND, How much do you wanna loose by Labor day??

I lost 15 lbs last summer, kept it off and lost the other 13 since April!!! Would love to loss 25 by labor day!

I've lost 46.5 lbs since January 1st. I'd love to say how much I wanna lose by labor day but I've been at a standstill with my weight so who knows?
  • uhoh_billy
    uhoh_billy Posts: 94
    Options
    Me me me! I'm 25 and I want to lose at least another 35lbs! That would put me at my highest weight for a healthy BMI.. So I wouldn't mind losing more! haha
  • crazycat585
    crazycat585 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and wanna lose about 30llbs! Feel free to add mee
  • Jennfur2610
    Jennfur2610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    26.5 here. I'm looking to lose approx 30 lbs. I'm always looking for friends! :)
  • redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have about 50 pounds left to lose as well! Feel free to add me! I need some more support too!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Me too im in. Feel free to add me
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I am 27, you can friend me if you would like.
  • BlondieZee
    BlondieZee Posts: 16
    Options
    feel free to add me as well! I am 24 and looking to lose about 25 lbs! I would like more friends around my age also:)
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I'm 20 and have a lot to lose. Add me if you like!
  • TisMeMuse
    TisMeMuse Posts: 16
    Options
    I cant add you guys to the facebook secret group until you are on my friends list.. Message me your facebook info and I can add you!!!

Im so excited to see so many people on the same page as me!!
  • lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Options
    Im 30!!!!!!!!!! but ony just!!! Can i still join the crew? lol.

Ive got LOTS to loose and need some fun and motivating peeps around me.

Please feel free to add me anyone coz i need more friends like you!!!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm 27! Feel free to add me!
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    im 21 with about 80lbs to lose! add me!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, and I need to lose around 17 pounds, give or take some :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    How long has it taken everyone to loose what they have so far?? AND, How much do you wanna loose by Labor day??

I lost 15 lbs last summer, kept it off and lost the other 13 since April!!! Would love to loss 25 by labor day!

Wow! Congrats on your progress so far! :D I want to lose all the weight I need to lose by Labor Day (September 5th in the U.S.)...Not sure if I will or not, since my progress has been slow recently, but we'll see. :3
  • Paccie
    Paccie Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm 25 (26 next month). And I need to lose about another 20+. I am down 33 so far. Anyone is free to add me. Could use some motivation :).
  • fifijennings4
    Options
    Hi! Im 20 and have a long way to go still so add me and we'll get motivated! haha
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and have about 35 more to lose!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I need to lose another 16lb (and then maybe 5lb more after that). I've lost 8lb in the past 71 days on here. Friend me! :happy: