Do breast size decrease with weight loss?

Options

Replies

• lumichelat
    lumichelat Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh yeah they do! I went from a 38 DD to a 34 B, no joke girl...

I envy you!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am a pear shape. I gain my weight first in the butt and legs and when i lose it first comes off of the chest arms and waist. You can see in my profile pic I lost weight there. :S

For me the trick it to keep at this weight loss, if i stop and start gaining it will come on at the bottom and then the top and my boobs will be smaller then when i first started if i went back up to that size again.
  • DeboMcD7
    DeboMcD7 Posts: 6
    Options
    I've gone down a back size but my cup size hasn't changed. Stupid genetics, I'd love to lose something from there!
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    yes mines have reduced, really wanted the weight to come off anywhere but there :(
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to a 34C and I love my new smaller boobs! :-) This is about where they'll stay I think, because this is about how big they were when I have been at my goal weight in the past.
  • lumichelat
    Options
    I am a pear shape. I gain my weight first in the butt and legs and when i lose it first comes off of the chest arms and waist. You can see in my profile pic I lost weight there. :S

For me the trick it to keep at this weight loss, if i stop and start gaining it will come on at the bottom and then the top and my boobs will be smaller then when i first started if i went back up to that size again.
    wow, amazing transformation!
  • lumichelat
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to a 34C and I love my new smaller boobs! :-) This is about where they'll stay I think, because this is about how big they were when I have been at my goal weight in the past.
    great....
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Options
    I actually went from a 34C to a 36D after losing 10 pounds! Explain that one to me.
  • WowieGarcia
    Options
    My cup size is one of the unfortunate casualties of my weight loss. Mind you, it wasn't that big to begin with. I was a B-cup, now an A-cup so not so much of a loss. And my hubby isn't a boob man anyway. LOL!
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I used to have really tiny boobs. Then I gained 27lbs and they got big! Big for me anyway. And now That I only have 13lbs left to lose, they are the exact same size. So I'm hoping they get smaller. But I haven't had luck yet =/
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    My boobs shrunk! They went from a 36D to a 34C and the C cup is getting too big so I'll be a B cup soon. It's a sad thing but at least I'm losing and my body is becoming proportinate!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    The first place I always lose is in my chest....unfortunately...:(
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I noticed mine seem smaller, but I haven't measured.
    I was at a 38C, and my bra seems a little roomier and I have adjusted the straps.
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I lost 90 pounds ... and my cup size only decreased a bit.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yes! I went from a 44DD to a 38D with a 45 pound loss.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I hope so. I'm a 34DD and the boys love 'em but they don't have to carry them around all day!
  • Loveslady2
    Loveslady2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new here, and I had a question about diet and its effect on breast size. (I know, kinda weird right?) :embarassed: Someone told me that in order to decrease breast size, you need to lose weight rapidly. However, I am not too sure if it will work, and I don't want to screw up my metabolis THAT much by taking in way too little calories. Currently, my intake on weekdays is around 1200.

P.S feel free to add me :blushing:

I commend all those lucky women that were able to lose their breast. The question, however, was rapid weight loss and I say don't do it girl. I have had some rapid weight loss because I have the lap band. Well they "deflate" Lapbanders know what I mean. They aren't round and perky anymore. I know that DD aren't exactly perky but they are better than the rapid weight loss kind. I think that it depends on the person also. I know I have loss weight but it has not been from my chest. I can't wait for them to go down. A little bit any way.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I really hope my boobs don't shrink! I've pretty much worn the same bra size since forever, even when I've gained weight, so hopefully all this exercise and dieting won't reduce their size. I love boobs! Haha.
  • Margoa
    Margoa Posts: 1
    Options
    How did you lose that much breast size because I'm trying to lose mine. I'm a size 6 in my pants but I have to buy large shirts and I measure as a 38f
  • GJ7072
    GJ7072 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds and went from a 36C to a 34B