Options
    Great job!!! I definitely see a difference! :flowerforyou:

I like the shorter hair too, looks cute on you! :heart:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    i see no change !!

sorry

Hi, I notice that is your first post. Welcome to MFP. Let you be the first to welcome you and explain how we do things a little. We lift eachother up and we cheer eachother on. I wish you lots of success and happiness in your journey.:flowerforyou:

With that being said....
    GREAT JOB PURDYMOMMY!!!!!!!! You know that we are on the same journey, and you have done an AWESOME job! Keep it up!!!!! You rock.:flowerforyou: :drinker:

I agree with Em. The boards are used to help and encourage each other. If we don't have anything nice to say, we don't say it all. Every single pound is a success and we always celebrate the hard work that goes into making our live better and healthier.

PurdyMommy, you look HAWT girl!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    i see no change !!

sorry

Hi, I notice that is your first post. Welcome to MFP. Let you be the first to welcome you and explain how we do things a little. We lift eachother up and we cheer eachother on. I wish you lots of success and happiness in your journey.:flowerforyou:

With that being said....
    GREAT JOB PURDYMOMMY!!!!!!!! You know that we are on the same journey, and you have done an AWESOME job! Keep it up!!!!! You rock.:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Agreed.

If you have nothing nice to say...DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!:angry:

Great job purdymommy. Youv'e come a long way baby.:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey purdy!

I see a huge difference! You should be very proud of yourself. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Keep up the excellent work!!! :happy:

Perhaps that guy needs to have his eyes checked. *shrug*

-Tam
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    i see no change !!

So you've been reading Obama's material, too, eh?

Hello there. See, ladies, he's on our side! I knew all along that Maximus was a good fella :)
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! WTG!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    i see no change !!

So you've been reading Obama's material, too, eh?

LMAO. Man-to-man speak. Funny, Max.

Way to go! That's is a huge accomplishmen!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Great Job PurdyMommy:flowerforyou: ...I loved what you shared on your profile about your lil one cheering you on and working out with you and telling you how pretty you are....what a Sweetie!

*******************************************************************************************
    Now that I've glanced through ALL the responses one thing comes to mind and looks ever so familiar.... NOW I have such a crazy, strong urge to cry out!

:angry: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!:angry:

sorry peeps, just noticed a slight resemblance is all and couldn't help myself!!:blushing: :huh: :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!