Starting over AGAIN

Options
I haven't been on the site much and gained 12 pounds:explode: . I haven't been eating right or counting calories. :sad:

With the economy, unemployement and a nasty custody battle with my step son stress got the upper hand on me and I let everything go. All of this is behind me now and there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Got a job, the custody battle is over and financially better. I am ready to begin my weightloss journey AGAIN. :happy:

I know I will be able to do it AGAIN. My fitness pal is great and has tons of motivation and support....

Hope everyone is doing good! :flowerforyou: :happy:

Replies

• Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on the site much and gained 12 pounds:explode: . I haven't been eating right or counting calories. :sad:

With the economy, unemployement and a nasty custody battle with my step son stress got the upper hand on me and I let everything go. All of this is behind me now and there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Got a job, the custody battle is over and financially better. I am ready to begin my weightloss journey AGAIN. :happy:

I know I will be able to do it AGAIN. My fitness pal is great and has tons of motivation and support....

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't know you when you were here before, but welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Rachael!!!!!!!!!! You know you can do this & we are all here to help when we can!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Welcome back to MFP..sorry on all those life hassles that have had you down in past but you are here now and back and ready to work on yourself, that is really what counts!:flowerforyou:

Good for you to come back to where you know you won't be alone in working back toward being healthy & fit!:drinker:
  • mamajones
    Options
    I'm new here, so I didn't know you before. But, welcome back! :smile:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • SheIsVirgo
    Options
    Welcome back, I'm always going and coming. The point is that you realize that you need to do something good for yourself.

Keep working on your program. You'll be fine!

:tongue:

35427.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

YES YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Rachel, sorry to hear all about the garbage you're going through. I am new here but if you EVER need to talk PM me.

Welcome back home. :D