Very discusting...but must be told

Options
So some of you might know I did very good at losing weight in the fall and winter. I got my wedding done and I felt very pretty and then decided to slow down on the working out and eating habit. Soon the old habits came back, I was lucky not to gain too much weight back but I must say I did gain a little but mostly a little because I still did some kind of exercise during that time too.
I actually need and say NEED to get back on track and I decided that today was the day BUT before then since I was going to the STAMPEDE in Calgary I decided to eat the foods I wanted to eat. So I had McDonalds then later that evening I had a "giant" corn dog and fries. And why not top it off with mini donuts?!? On my way back home I started feeling dizzy and nauseated....by the time I got back to my house I had to jump in a cold shower and finally I got sick.
Now this is kinda gross BUT I was really disturbed that I didnt throw up ANY food at all! Instead it literally looked like I had just threw up a whole container of canola oil. I mean a whole bottle!
I dont think I want to have major gressy food for a while. Im disturbed. Its discusting. I hope I never feel like eating anything like that ever again.
Good news is that I did a great workout this morning and im having much better food choice!!!!!

Replies

• Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    Yep!!!! Stick to the good stuff!!!:wink::wink:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    That sounds like an NSV to me! Realizing what comes from that food!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Im just disturbed to the amount of fat was in those food....but again what do you expect when they are deep frying them in front of you and the grease is dripping down all over when served.....yuk!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Yes that would be disgusting!
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Isn't amazing how the body adjusts to the good stuff and refuses the bad stuff? Probably one of the most "creative" ways of giving yourself a reality break. :ohwell:

Glad your feeling better!

BTW, is your pic from a zip line tour? Looks like it was a lot of fun!
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your body was telling you something! I guess that is a hard lesson learned! Sorry that happened but maybe it will be a turning point!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    At least you made it home! :noway: I have found the better I eat the harder it is to be bad! lol I "treated" myself to a yummy nicely marbled steak a few weeks back. It was oh so good! But boy did I pay the price for that! It's just not worth it! Lesson learned!