Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    BRING ON THE EXERCISE CHALLENGE!!!!!
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    :bigsmile: YAY, Partner! YOU ROCK. GOOD JOB!! WOOOHOOO!!!:bigsmile:

Ok, all, I checked in on the last post, and then of course found this one, so I'm checking in again.

I did fine with my dairy, my standard brekky is yogurt, even before dairy challenge.

I drank no less then 64 oz of water per day. (You're right., SIS, I'm totally over the water issues I had too. It seems like I'm ALWAYS thirsty for water now!!)

I did ok with my greens. Don't think I had any on Wed., barely had any today, just lettuce on my subway sub.:frown:
  • singcoz528
    Options
    wow awesome partner! Yea yogurt was my staple this week too. I'm gonna have to go grocery shopping to get some more! LOOOVE that key lime pie from yoplait!

Yea my college has a gym and my motivation for working out is spare time. I purposely scheduled my classes with like 2 hour breaks each day so I have an excuse to go to the gym. I'd rather go to the gym than walk around campus for 2 hours! :tongue:

I'm definitely thinking something having to do with cardio for next week! I'm gonna post simple calorie burning exercises you can do around the house too for those of you who don't have access to a gym!

TWEENERS ROCK! :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options