New to the site...

Options
Hi MFP!!

I'm a former college soccer player and quickly realized what happens when you change from working out multiple times a day to sitting in a cubicle for 8-10 hours a day!! I used to be able to eat what ever I wanted because I burned so many calories. However, that is no longer the case!

I joined MFP via their app months ago and it has helped a lot in terms of monitoring my caloric intake. However, support from the MFP would help even more with keeping me on track and achieving my weight loss goals! My biggest problem is that when I know I'm going to eat something bad, I just don't enter it (kinda defeats the point!).

Hoping to get back to my soccer playing weight by Christmas! Would love some support!

Replies

• slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Man we have to break out of the box called the CUBE!! Welcome to the site. Friend request sent
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Get a bunch of friends behind you - and log all that you eat! The rest of us aren't going to ridicule you and you're only harming yourself by not tracking things. :happy:
  • canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I find that if I remind myself that I'm going to hate recording what I'm about to eat... then I probably shouldn't eat it! Also, as soon as I miss one day... it's a VERY slippery slope!

Just got to stay on track!