Sticken 180s

Tiffanyluvsaaron
Tiffanyluvsaaron Posts: 219
I have been stuck in the 180s for 3 months now...I go from 183 to 186 and down to 183 again....GRRRRR! lol. I've been trying to switch up my foods, and the exercises, but those stubborn lbs wont go away. Any suggestions..My goal is to be 175 before my wedding October 8th

Replies

• LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Up your calories and make your cardio more intense, but less frequent. I feel your pain, I just broke a 5 week plateau! Don't forget LOTS of water!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    You need to confuse your body. Drink TONS of water, & keep exercising... BUT vary your caloric intake every day:

Day 1 - 1800
    Day 2 - 1400
    Day 3 - 1200
    Day 4 - 1600
    Day 5 - 1300
    Day 6 - 1700
    Day 7 - 1200

By then, you should see *some* movement on the scale. Your body could be convinced you're starting to starve yourself. You should FEED it... then starve it then FEED it. Etc. Etc. The best exercise routine to make this work out is about 45-60min cardio plus 30min strength training per day.

I've done this ... I lost 2lbs that week. Good luck!
  • Chrysti3
    Chrysti3 Posts: 4
    I'm stuck there, too! I came from 215 to 187 within 20 days of giving birth (5 months ago), and I can't get down past 182 to save my life! I actually just reazlied that I am not eating enough... I was getting a really great satisfaction from having 7hundred something calories left before excerize at the end of the day but I honestly think my body was holding onto everything it got because I wasn't getting enough calories. I've had to make a real effort to actually eat at least 1200 calories (my max is 1350), but since I have been doing that and drinking plenty of water, I've noticed a difference.

My wedding is 11-11-11 so I have a little more time than you but I also want to drop another 30 pounds. So you'll have NO problem meeting your goal. Just keep up the cardio, eat ENOUGH to give your body what it needs, and drink plenty of water. You aren't alone!

Best of luck and congratulations on your wedding!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.