New to the site

Options
Hi! I'm new here and just thought I'd post an introduction. I've been struggling with weight for as long as i can remember, and I am hoping this site will helpme to remain accountable for my choices and actions and achieve my goals as quickly and safely as possible. I am in need of support, and ideas to stay motivated and not slack off when i don't see results quickly. I look forward to getting to know some of you through this site! :smile:

Replies

• BigAL456
    BigAL456 Posts: 56
    Options
    Congrats for joining and welcome to MFP. This is a great tool to aid you in your transformational journey.
  • Joebaby2011
    Options
    Hello! I'm new also I started just yesterday. So far everyone is friendly, and the tools are a great help. :)
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool, it's helped me consistantly lose weight every single week. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • cjasins
    cjasins Posts: 93
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck! This site is great :happy:
  • kirsty0911
    kirsty0911 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I am fairly new to MFP but so far I have found that it does help in accounting for everything I eat. Also it's nice that others on MFP will give you lots of support and help when you need it.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Hi...welcome to MFP, you'll love this site....feel free to add me :)
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy the journey! Ciao